9:45 AM Saturday Room: 8403I started Founders Space four years ago and have seen hundreds of startups go through the process of trying to raise venture capital. I've also closed funding for three of my own startups, so I know what it takes, as well as the pitfalls.
In this session we'll go into detail on everything you need to know to raise your first round. Typically, most entrepreneurs are missing one or two key things, and that's keeping them from raising the capital they need. They often spend years struggling and then give up. I'll make sure you understand exactly you need to get funded, including the following:
- How to get investors off the fence
- What type of investors to avoid
- What to look for in a term sheet
- How to determine you company's valuation
- Creating the killer pitch
- Flushing out your business model
- And much more!