11:15 AM Saturday Room: 4204Modern browsers take huge strides to enable multi-touch browsing. They also include many new HTML5 enabled capabilities that speed up the web and provide a more interactive experience. As web application designers\developers, we need to understand these capabilities and build our application to take advantage of them. This sessions will define these new capabilities and provide some tips and tricks on how to use them effectively in your web applications.
• Tips and Tricks for boosting your web site's performance
• The new multi-touch enabled capabilities of IE 10
• The new HTML5\CSS3 capabilities of IE 10
• Tips and Tricks for using these capabilities
1:45 PM Saturday Room: 3106XAML developers love the Model-View View-Model (MVVM) pattern. Kendo UI enables this pattern for web based applications. It takes the client side coding model developers are familiar with and provides it to the web world. This talk will define the MVVM pattern and the benefits of using it. It will also show how you can use Kendo UI and ASP.NET MVC to build responsive, robust applications that feel like desktop applications.
• The MVVM Pattern
• Kendo UI and why to use it
• How to wire up Kendo UI and ASP.NET MVC